Week 16-Imbali/Hhlangano

Hello friends,
So, turns out, doing nightly write-ups/journaling is actually a little important, especially if you're doing transfers and no longer have access to your old planner :). So, this week will mostly be highlights and next week will be the real deal.
Monday: During P-Day for our MIssionary work we went to go help Brother Mzo with his garden again and found a super cool Chameleon, took some pictures with it, and it turns out Africans do not like reptiles all that much, so we had it crawl on Elder Dlamini.
Wednesday- Final DC with PMB, even bore our testimonies in the Chapel for funsies. I'm gonna miss PMB, and the Elders there. They have been super essential in helping me grow and I can't wait to learn more from the new friends I'll make in Eswantini.
Friday- Final day of pros in Imbali, we were supposed to do a driving test for Elder Dlamini, but Elder Lindberg had to reschedule. We met with some Imbali friends one last time, cleaned out the font for a baptism on Sunday, and went out for some late night (8:00) Mickey-D's with the District. A nice way to end a nice transfer.
Saturday: Driving πŸ›» πŸ›» πŸ›». I get to drive a Bakki (truck) now, which, as a previous driver of little cars, I'm not super used to. I think I drove for a total of 8 hours today and was completely tuckered out from the exercise. Luckily I won't have to make the same trip again for a while.
Sunday: Well, not much to report from today for my first day in Swaziland, I was sick all day. I went to Sacrament meeting, passed out in the Bakki for 2 hours, spend 2 hours driving to the middle of nowhere to tow a car back to the chapel, and then, slept the rest of the day. Hopefully tomorrow was better.
(Tomorrow was better)
That's all for this week, hopefully this upcoming week is a little more exciting.
Shap Shap Friends πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡Ώ

Comments

  1. Yes , writing everything down is so important because it doesn't take long for the small details to get blurred. Love the pictures with the chameleon I've had one before so it's so cool to be able to find one in the wild like that. Keep the Faith
    Love reading your blog
    Sister Mayo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MTC Week 2

Week 5- Africa

Week 12-Imbali