Week 9, Imbali

Hiyas, 
So it turns out remembering a week all in one sitting is a little difficult for ADHD brain, and I've had some complaints that I'm not writing enough (*cough cough* dad *cough cough*), so starting this coming week I'll type my says up day of and post them all on Mondays. 
This was technically the last week of my first transfer but it doesn't even feel like it. Time flies when you're having fun and preaching the word I guess. This week I've noticed that the spirit has been with us a lot more, I think conference supercharged us to be more in tune with the Holy Ghost.
Tuesday we sadly had to drop someone due to them not progressing. It's super hard to tell yourself and your friend that you won't be visiting them anymore, but the gospel of Jesus Christ is too important and our time on mission is too short to work with people who aren't willing to work with us. After that though, each discussion we had was fire, super strong spirit in the rooms and we were all working hard to help our friends out. I also learned from Elder Magot how to handwash clothes, 0/10 would not recommend. Apparently Elder Magot could sometimes spend all day at home just washing clothes πŸ’€.
Wednesday in DC I was able to lead a role play where we worked on our door contacting and everyone said I did a great job and they learned a lot! I also made cookies that night by hand without a mixer (once again, 0/10 would not reccomend my arms were killing me after). All I had time to do was make the dough and I would have to make the cookies a different night. 
Thursday we didn't have many appointments so we did a lot of tracting, which was... ok. After that we did blitzing in PMB 1's area (blitzing basically just means we go to someone else's area and helping them find). It made me appreciate townships more, because in town no one really listens to you but in townships everyone is at least willing to listen. We also had a lesson with someone who could be really powerful if she heeds our invitation and really prays about what we taught.
On Friday we got news that Imbali was officially being split. Me and Elder Magot would be walking/hopefully biking at some point and Elder Kearl would be training a greenie, which means I won't be able to kill my father πŸ˜”. We taught Princess about the restoration and are waiting to see what God tells her, but she said she really felt the spirit in the lesson so hopefully she finds the truth.
Saturday I learned that people aren't super good at choosing locks. I went on a split either Elder Magot and we discovered that some locks were super long so you could get the Gate open just by moving the way the lock was pointing, and some locks were teeny tiny so we could just slide the latch over the lock 😁. Everyone we tried that on scheduled a return appointment with us though so I think we're in the clear.
That's all for this week, tune in for next, bye now!
Shap shapπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
Food Sister Nelly gave us, it was super good πŸ‘Œ 
Cool tree we found
Me by the cool tree 🌳 😎 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MTC Week 2

Week 5- Africa

Week 12-Imbali